Get organised and get to Skye and Lochalsh with your tour groups. There is a wealth of places, around the whole region, which will welcome groups and organised tours.
To make to most of whatís on offer:
- Check out our Whatís On and Events pages to help you plan your groupís entertainment
- Book your tickets well in advance with Visitor Attractions. Many will offer group booking discounts.
- Choose from a wide variety of outdoor activities, such as guided walks, climbing, horse riding, and boat trips to give your tour an extra dimension.
- Ensure your group trip takes in some of the finest local food and drink
Top tips for a successful organised tour to Skye & Lochalsh...
- Check with your accommodation and visitor attractions for coach and bus parking arrangements
- Check your route carefully and allow plenty of time to travel from place to place. Some of the roads are single track and progress can be slow in the busiest season from July to September