Skye and Lochalsh Marketing Ltd Members Policy:
All members and advertisers will be asked to sign the following Code of Conduct statement at the time of joining Skye and Lochalsh Marketing Ltd or placing advertisements on skye.co.uk. We believe this is sensible and fair, making no extra requirement or incurring no additional expense to the member or advertiser, than would already be required by existing regulation and policy.
As a member of Skye and Lochalsh Marketing Ltd and/or an advertiser on www.skye.co.uk, we undertake to ensure the following:
- We will always hold appropriate insurance that includes public liability.
- We will obtain and comply with the conditions of all the required local authority and central government licenses relevant to our business sector and activity.
- We will act according to industry regulation and accepted best practice for our business sector.
- We will welcome and host our visitors in a polite, friendly and respectful manner, consistent with Highland reputation.
- We will provide a reciprocal link to www.skye.co.uk from our website.